Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sage Turns 4!


The week Scout was born we took off from homeschooling and it worked out well because the week before we had completed our 1st Language Arts block. However, now that we were into October I knew I had to keep trucking along and keep the blocks flowing. Arly had suggested I be easy on myself however I know how easy the weeks fly by.
Blessed with 3 libras now Sage turned 4 on Saturday the 9th. We had a few of his friends over in the early morning for a Build your own Waffle breakfast and then we all headed over to the Firehouse for their annual Open House. Sage loves the fact that it falls on his birthday every year. He was thrilled with the wooden forklift he received from all of us. Since Sage has a love for earthworms Kai the day before Sage's birthday searched for the fattest worm he could find and put together a home for it to give to Sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment