Friday, October 23, 2009

Love our Homeschooling thrifty finds


Just thought I would share what we found today while visiting the local thrift store. I have been wanting to get the Ana Banana Jump Rope book but always forget to order one as we have the basic rhymes one and love it. Well today i found one for 25cents! The paper bag puppet book is great as I can use the faces for many other crafts too. As for the tapes... 3 for 1.00. Good thing we have a cassette player. These tapes should be included with Enki haha. They have some great multicultural songs for rhythm sticks and circle .

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cool! Everytime I go to the thrift store (they have one here on the Air Base), I look for educational and fun stuff for my son. That is always a priority.

    Have fun with the books and tapes!

    ReplyDelete