Opening: Sally Go Round the Sun
Wild Goose Flight- (they enjoyed this so much they are not ready for a new one)
Midline: Far out to Sea-We are really enjoying this one as there are so many variations as to how fast and slow we can go. Shall we gallop in a circle or run fast through the kitchen and living room.
Base Sense: Frogs- lots of hopping going on here and we do this about 3 times.
Fingerplay- I added the traditional "5 little Speckled frog song"
Story: We started with the long version of Tiddelick the Frog however some days we do the comprehension verse of it since my boys are highly imaginative. I think when we do the comprehension verse we will save it for the afternoon.
Closing: Mother Earths Secrets.
I know some moms choose to adapt stories and movement verses to their climate however we enjoy following the traditional change in seasons. I do think though it was becoming quite frustrating to Kai because Arly would find him several mornings in the backyard sitting as though he was contemplating. Arly finally asked him what he does in the morning and he stated he is waiting for the Autumn Maiden to arrive ;). It has been incredibly hot here however thankfully some North Winds came for a visit.
The last couple of weeks we have not had many planned crafts as the boys have been immersed in just simply coloring and enjoyin the Wiki sticks Sage received for his birthday. We planned on having Kai build the craft boards with Arly however Arly decided to do one single heavier board instead of gluing boards together. I will be sure to post a picture when we use them for craft next week.
Kai is getting very creative with his Lyra Face pencils. (i wish i didn't use the camera phone for this pic)
They crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment