Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sage Turned 3!

I still can't believe that our little marshmallow just turned 3.





























We had a wonderful day together and he LOVED his Raw Birthday Cake that was filled with cherries.













The evening of the 9th we went to T-Rex cafe in Orlando. Don't get me wrong it was a neat place but a reminder why we try and avoid places like that with our little ones. I would recommend it more for those 8 and up unless your child is used to the bombardment of stimulation.














Sage is enjoying his diggers and new skateboard he received. Saturday morning some of the boys friends came over for a morning breakfast
and then an outing to the Open House @ the IHB Fire Station. Some parents asked where the boys got their costumes however I do not think they liked my answer when I simply replied SANTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment