Friday, October 23, 2009

You Have been Boo'd!



Today the boys spent time making 3 BOO baskets for our neighbors. I have to say they came out really cute. The boys are excited that they will deliver them at night. For all three baskets I spent about 10.00. I purchased 3 baskets, pencils, glow bracelets,Organic Yummy Earth lollipops ( I think the organic lollipops may give away who we are haha), a fall-time kitchen towel, 1 pack of cranberry scented candles and we still need to make some play dough that will smell like pumpkin pie. Kai traced the shapes, cut them and wrote them out. Once the boys arrive at the 3 houses we choose they will turn on the little battery operated candle that flickers and then knock and run hee hee. I will help to choose who I think will continue on with the fun. The cut out ghost we included has the instructions on back of what each family should do. They should then turn the ghost over and hang it on the door so others know they have already been Boo'd ;)
This is a great way to form some relationships/community on your block ;)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea what this was until the evening the doorbell rang last week, and we found a Boo bag on our doormat.

    So I made sure to go to the BX, buy a package of the Boo bags and accessories, and get our neighbors. Muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a cute idea!! If only we lived in a real neighborhood where we could do this, I bet the kids would have a blast with it! And I would just love to be boo'd!

    ReplyDelete